Ideas of Things to bring to your Senior Photo shoot:
- Bring your Letterman’s Jacket, show off your athletic & academic accomplishments
- Play an instrument? Bring your guitar, also if you play drums or a larger instrument let’s photograph you where it resides rather than lugging it to your session.
- Sports? Dance? Football? Soccer? Tennis? Cheerleader? If you have the athletic gear before you have to turn it in let’s schedule in advance because then you don’t have to worry about returning that uniform to school.
- Read books? Bring your favorite novel or we can even do a portion of your session at the library!
- Love cars? I mean who knows you may have a car already and you love it like crazy and it’s shows off what you love? Let’s photograph you with your car!
- Artsy? Painter? Draw? etc. My goal first of all is to bring our all that you love with passion for during your photo session.
- Got accepted to college already? Bring your Future college T-shirt or jacket to your session too. Let’s celebrate!
- The list can go on and on. In addition: (Hiking, Bring your furry best friend, maybe a gift you received for your senior year from parents, also your cap and gown if you received it before yearbook due date, just a few more to think about).
Your parents, grandparents, friends and family will love to see your ambition, your goals, your personality, and passion within your Senior Photo Session. We’ll make it fun and relaxed and you can tell me more about your future plans after you graduate and just enjoy this moment. If you have any questions feel free to send me an email and contact me about your Senior Photo session.
Here is Hannah, Doherty High School Senior and she’s ready to graduate in 2018! She brought her guitar and was such a sweetheart. Her bubbly personality along with her drive for what she wants in her future is just so inspiring. Thank you so much for having me take these photos for you and your family. Wishing you nothing but happiness and success in your future!
Location: Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, CO
Ready to book your Senior Photo Shoot?
Shayla Velazquez Photography
Specializing in Wedding and Family Photography throughout all of Colorado.
www.shaylav.com | firstname.lastname@example.org